Sinai is a renowned tourist destination and a land of great beauty featuring endless dunes of the desert, sandy beaches, colorful coral reefs and historic sites. Sinai is a land of peace, historical stories, eco-tourism, and beauty enjoyment. Located near the Eastern Desert and South of Sinai, the Red Sea is a long coastal area full of beautiful beaches and silky-white sandy beach, a perfect destination for diving and snorkeling in the crystal blue waters anytime of the year.
Sharm El Sheikh is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Sinai Peninsula in South Sinai, Egypt. It is the ultimate destination to enjoy tranquility and beauty. Sharm El Sheikh is a rare combination of the richest coral reefs, aquamarine water, crimson mountains and miles of serene, unspoiled desert. It is renowned worldwide for its water sports and diving magic with more than 20 diving spots. Add to that endless nights spent at beaches, restaurants and bars, dancing the night away or the magic of existing safari into the mountainous Sinai desert landscape, making your holiday an unforgettable experience.
Sharm El Sheikh is located on the Gulf of Aqaba, about 300 km from Suez and 19 km from Ras Mohammad National Park; the first and the most famous park in the destination is one of many stunning choices for a day out suitable for everybody. Other private tours include visits to St. Catherine's Monastery and private Camel Safaris with an optional Bedouin dinner! There are plenty of markets and shops in Sharm El-Sheikh allowing you to pick up that special gift for a loved one, or simply to just treat yourself.
Ras Nasrani or 'Christian Cape' lies around 20 km north of Sharm El Sheikh and is famous for its rapid changing underwater scenery. Diving at this scenery is definitely the reason why it is so spectacular. You will just be blown away by everything you see around here. Even mantas and whale sharks have been spotted. Red Sea is known for its diverse marine life that can be spotted during daily light and night.
Sharm El Sheikh offers visitors many diverse experiences to choose from:
• History buffs will be enchanted by the tales of ancient expeditions that crossed this land bridge.
• Mariners can follow the old trade routes that brought back silks and spices from the East Indies through to Aqaba and
• Sports lovers will revel in the rich variety of diving, snorkeling and water sports.
• Students of religion will be inspired by the biblical sites, including Mount. Sinai and the monastery of St. Catherine.
• Eco-tourists will enjoy exploring the splendid coral reefs, aquatic life and the protected nature parks of Ras
Mohammed and Nabq.
• Seekers of adventure will find thrills on jeep safaris, camel expeditions, quad bike excursions, mountain treks,
deep-sea fishing, 18-hole golf course and even Bedouin-style tented dinners in the desert.